Pages

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

A Pretty Much Perfect Sunday

Spring is here!

The weather has been absolutely glorious these past few days and I can't help but sit at work and fantasise about eating Mini Milk lollies and listening to Glassjaw in the sunshine. I'd seriously consider working a 6-7 day week in the winter to stock up days to take back when the weather is nice, like some sort of  day hoarding squirrel. Alas, I'll just have to make do with my 2 days a week for now, until the new financial year gives me some annual leave to play with!

My perfect Sunday started with a lie in. Followed by a trip to Heaton Perk where I had a breakfast panini and a pot of tea whilst I read supplements from the Sunday Times. I think you know you are approaching your mid twenties when you skim past the fashion pages to get to the homeware!  Or is that just me?

I adore this wallpaper. So much that I contacted B&Q customer services to see if I could preorder it EEP!


 Now I'm ashamed to say that I *sometimes* lose my temper when playing chess. Every time I play it I feel so stupid, but this time I won!

 Of course I didn't bask in my victory...I think a certain someone may have not played to their full potential...


 There were mountains of amazing looking cakes on offer and I couldn't take my eyes off the fresh cream scones. I decided to be good and chose an avocado milkshake. I'm a sucker for anything foody that seems odd!
Avocado Milkshake     
With my tummy well and truly full I had a slow walk into Newcastle. Wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment