Pages

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Birthday

I'm a bit huffy about getting older. I read an article on BBC news once about an old lady who claimed she was in her 60's and when she died they discovered she was actually in her 90's. I quite like that.

Anyway...it was my birthday a few weeks ago and it was the greatest ever!

I visited the parentals and had far too much cake followed by cocktails in Durham. I ended up sat in bed at 9pm, tipsy, eating a foot long subway and watching Superbad.  The night before my boyfriend planned a treasure hunt starting with a Dexter-ised Barbie doll in the fridge, ending with a treasure chest in the attic with a home-made strawberry tart and bee habitat somewhere in between.


  

Strawberry tart with vegetarian jelly. Michael made me one of these for my Birthday last year too. I'm hoping it's going to become a tradition because it is beautiful!


  Crafty gift from Andrew and Emily.




0 comments:

Post a Comment