Pages

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Today's Outfit: French Inspired

I thought I'd do a post on what I wore today. I really love the weekend as it means I have a little more time to spend on my hair, make-up and wardrobe choices. I love clothes and fashion very much, but never enough to get up earlier than I already have to for work.




I wanted to look a little bit French today. I went for the Anna Karina inspired hair and followed instructions from my favourite Youtube tutorial for my make up. The striped top is from H&M and I wear it SO much. At least once a week. The pinafore is from Topshop. I bought this last week and I already know that I'm going to go a LOT of wear out of it. I love it! You can't see my shoes, but I'm wearing red suede boots that I got from Sicily. From the little boys section of a shoe shop of all places!



0 comments:

Post a Comment