Pages

Friday, 14 December 2012

Party Outfit

Every single year I get myself into a right tizzy and have a last minute panic that I NEED a new dress for my work Christmas party. And every year I'll rush around desperately looking for something and end up spending £50+ on a dress that:

a) I don't like all that much
b) I will never wear again
c) I most definitely can't afford

So, this year I'm very pleased to say that I spent a mere £4 on my Christmas party outfit.



The houndstooth pencil skirt was bought at a jumble sale that I went to at The Cumberland Arms a few weeks ago. The skirt was part of a Chanel type suit that a lady was selling for £5. My friend was in love with the jacket, myself the skirt and so we struck a pretty sweet deal. 

As soon as I bought it, I knew exactly how I wanted to wear it. I tried to channel Marion Cotillard in the photo above.  I didn't manage to find a peach/orange coloured tube top, so settled for one that I found on a sale rail in H&M for £2.


I did buy some lovely red shows in the Urban Outfitters sale (£10- GASP), but sadly they didn't arrive in time. I just know I'm going to wear them to death though.

£10. Unbelievable.






0 comments:

Post a Comment