I got paid last week, hurrah! I know I'm supposed to be saving for Paris, but I managed to stumble across some raging bargains that I just couldn't say no to, rubbish willpower...
.JPG) |
| Studded socks from Topshop £3 |
.JPG) |
| Bow back blouse from Topshop £10 in the sale! | |
|
.JPG) |
| High waisted underwear, £5 in the sale Urban Outfitters |
.JPG) |
| Lace up 'Victorian' style boots, £30 from eBay |
.JPG) |
| Polka dot dress, £3 charity shop |
.JPG) |
| Black button up shirt, £2.50 charity shop |
.JPG) |
| Frame £1.50 charity shop |
.JPG) |
| Topshop hat, £3 eBay |
.JPG) |
| I finally own a Kent hairbrush. So happy! I bought a friend a fold-out tortoiseshell Kent comb because he adores Don Draper and have loved this brand ever since. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment