Pages

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Weekend Outfit Wishlist

It's pay day on Friday! Hurrah! After a tough couple of months recovering financially from a last minute holiday I will finally have the money to splash out and treat myself to a new outfit and also buy the red sewing machine I have been lusting after. So excited!



1. Tan La Tropezienne Tote Bag from Bodie and Fou (I'm not going to be able to afford this this side of forever. Sob.)

2. MAC Lipstick in Lady Bug

3. Navy Polka Dot Pleated Dress by Jolie Moi. I recently discovered Jolie Moi. Some of their stuff is a bit busy for my liking. As a bit of a shorty (5'2) I don't really suit anything that has a lot going on. I prefer classic, plain clothes of a good quality, so this dress is perfect for me. You also get 20% off with your first order. This will be mine on Friday. EEP!

4. Office Monumental Platform Pumps in Black. I've been on the hunt for some nice plain pumps for a while now. These are perfect as they will give me a bit of height without risking me breaking my neck. I can see myself wearing them for work and for nights out dancing.

5. I'm really into messy up-do's at the moment. I've had quite short hair for the past year and I'm just starting to grow it out. It's finally at a length where I can start experimenting a bit more. I love anything twisty, messy and french looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment